Face Serum + Soothing Balm + Body Lotion + Eye Hydrator + Lip Balm + Face Wash + Body Wash
Everything you could want to battle the various skin-related side effects from chemotherapy. The most common skin issues are:
- Face Rash
- Dry, Itchy Skin & Body Rash
- Sore, peeling hands & feet (Hand-Foot Syndrome)
- Dark Circles under the eyes
- Dry, cracked lips
- Cracked, painful cuticles
The Complete Chemo Collection includes one of Lindi Skin's finest products to tackle each of these common issues. The Face Wash and Body Wash replace harsh, drying soaps and actually leave a veil of moisture as they wash. The Face Serum delivers rich nutrients and anti-oxidants to renew and replenish your face & help manage or minimize rash. Our Body Lotion is a silky, gentle moisturizer that is doctor-recommended for compromised skin. It contains rich botanicals to moisturize, soothe and prevent itching. The Soothing Balm is rich, emollient moisturizer that can be used to comfort & soothe red, painful hands & feet. Lindi Skin Eye Hydrator is a nutrient-rich gel that helps reduce puffiness and the appearance of dark under-eye circles. Lindi Skin Lip balm served double duty. It helps soothe dry, chapped lips, and also works wonders on fingernails and cuticles.
The Complete Collection has everything you need and is perfect to begin prior to chemo to "get ahead" of these potential side-effects. However, if you are already experiencing any or all of these side effects, this regimen call also help soothe and relieve many o the issues.
The sizes of the bottles are:
- Face Serum: 1 oz.
- Body Lotion: 8 oz.
- Soothing Balm: 4 oz.
- Eye Hydrator: 0.5 oz.
- Lip Balm: 0.25 oz
- Body Wash: 8 oz
- Face Wash: 4 oz
With normal use, each of the bottles in this Collection should last 30-60 days. By purchasing this Collection, you save $25 off the price of the 7 items separately.
All Lindi Skin products are:
Good Review by yutaka
Price Value Quality
Good (Posted on 11/24/2014)
Write Your Own Review
How To Use:
1. Shower each day using Lindi Skin Body Wash in place of other soaps, and Lindi Face Wash on your face
2. Fresh out of the shower, apply Lindi Skin Face serum liberally to your face & neck. The light serum will begin absorbing rapidly.
3. Also while the skin is still damp, apply Body Lotion to your entire body. The lotion locks in the moisture.
4. Once the Face Serum has absorbed, apply Eye Hydrator to the delicate are under the eyes.
5. Using a Q-tip or clean finger, apply Lip Balm to lips and cuticles 6. Apply Soothing Balm to hands, feet, and any especially dry areas.
Reapply Body Lotion, Soothing Balm & Lip Balm as needed throughout the day.
Wash face with Lindi Face Wash and reapply Face Serum and Eye Hydrator before bed.
Video review of: Lindi Skin