Citrus Face Serum + Body Lotion + Soothing Balm + Cooler Roll.
Four of Lindi Skin's most popular items packaged together to battle the most common skin issues confronting anyone undergoing chemotherapy and radiation together.
Some common skin-related side effects from chemotherapy & radiation are:
- Radiation Burns
- Face Rash
- Dry, Itchy Skin & Body Rash
- Sore, peeling hands & feet (Hand-Foot Syndrome)
The Essential Chemo + Radiation Skincare Collection includes several of Lindi Skin's finest products to tackle each of these common issues. The Face Serum delivers rich nutrients and anti-oxidants to renew and replenish your face & help manage or minimize rash. Our Body Lotion is a silky, gentle moisturizer that is doctor-recommended for compromised skin. It contains rich botanicals to moisturize, soothe and prevent itching. The Soothing Balm is rich, emollient moisturizer that can be used to comfort & soothe red, painful hands & feet. The Cooler Roll provides instant on-the-spot relief for Radiation Burn and combines with the Soothing Balm to create an effective care regimen to soothe or minimize the effects of Radiation Burn.
The Essential Collection is an outstanding "starter" regimen to employ before you begin chemo to get ahead of these potential side-effects, but if you are already experiencing any or all of these side effects, this regimen call also help soothe and relieve.
The sizes of the bottles are:
- Face Serum: 1 oz.
- Body Lotion: 8 oz.
- Soothing Balm: 4 oz.
With normal use, each of the bottles in this Collection should last 30-60 days. By purchasing this Collection, you save $15 off the price of the 4 items separates.
All Lindi Skin products are:
Made in the USA
Never Tested on Animals
Write Your Own Review
Contains:Face Serum (Lavender) + Soothing Balm + Body Lotion + Cooler Pad. Please see each item separately for a complete ingredient list.
How To Use:
1. Each morning after showering or washing, apply the face serum liberally to your face & neck while your skin is still damp.
2. While Skin is still damp, apply body lotion to your entire body.
3. Apply Soothing Balm to the hand, feet and any especially dry areas of the body (knees, elbows, etc). Re-apply lotion to hands and feet 1-2 times during the day if possible.
4. Before bed, wash your face with a gentle wash, then re-apply all three products once again.
5. After Radiaton treatment, cut a piece of the cooler roll to the appropriate size. Place it on the irradiated area and leave it in place for 20 minutes.
6. On non-radiation days, or after using the Cooler Roll apply Soothing Balm to the irradiated area to soothe and moisturize the skin.
For external use only. Do not use on broken skin.
Video review of: Lindi Skin