Citrus Face Serum + Body Lotion + Soothing Balm + Cooler Roll + Body Wash + Lip Balm Six of Lindi Skin's most popular items packaged together to battle the most common skin issues confronting anyone undergoing chemotherapy and radiation together.
The most common skin-related side effects from chemotherapy & radiation are:
- Radiation Burns
- Face Rash
- Dry, Itchy Skin & Body Rash
- Sore, peeling hands & feet (Hand-Foot Syndrome)
- Dry, chapped lips
- Cracked nail beds and cuticles
The Complete Chemo + Radiation Skincare Collection includes all of Lindi Skin's finest products to tackle each of these common issues. The Face Serum delivers rich nutrients and anti-oxidants to renew and replenish your face & help manage or minimize rash. Our Body Lotion is a silky, gentle moisturizer that is doctor-recommended for compromised skin. It contains rich botanicals to moisturize, soothe and prevent itching. The Soothing Balm is rich, emollient moisturizer that can be used to comfort & soothe red, painful hands & feet. The Cooler Roll provides instant on-the-spot relief for Radiation Burn and combines with the Soothing Balm to create an effective care regimen to soothe or minimize the effects of Radiation Burn. The Body Wash should be used instead of harsh, drying soaps and cleansers. It actually moisturizes while it washes, leaving behind your skin's natural oils along with a thin veil of moisture. Finally, the Lip Balm serves dual duty. It helps soothe sore, chapped lips and also works wonders on nail beds and cuticles- helping keep them healthy and trouble-free.
The sizes of the bottles are:
- Face Serum: 1 oz.
- Body Lotion: 8 oz.
- Soothing Balm: 4 oz.
- Body Wash: 8 oz.
- Lip Balm 0.2 oz
- And the cooler roll is 4" wide X 60 inches long.
With normal use, each of the items in this Collection should last 30-60 days. By purchasing this Collection, you save $25 off the price of the items separately.
All Lindi Skin products are:
Write Your Own Review
Contains:Face Serum (Citrus) + Soothing Balm + Body Lotion + Cooler Pad + Body Wash + Lip Balm. Please see each item separately for a complete ingredient list.
How to Use:
1 Each morning after showering or wash, using Lindi Skin Body Wash instead of soap.
2. Aply the Face Serum liberally to your face & neck while your skin is still damp. 3. While skin is still damp, apply Body Lotion to your entire body.
3. Apply Soothing Balm to the hands, feet and any especially dry areas of the body (knees, elbows, etc). Re-apply lotion to hands and feet 1-2 times during the day if possible.
4. Before bed, wash your face with a gentle wash, then re-apply all three products once again.
5. After Radiation treatment, cut a piece of the cooler roll to the appropriate size. Place it on the irradiated area and leave it in place for 20 minutes.
6. On non-radiation days, or after using the Cooler Roll apply Soothing Balm to the irradiated area to soothe and moisturize the skin. You should also apply Soothing Balm to the irradiated area daily - though not in the 6 hours prior to radiation treatment as it could interfere with the treatment.
For external use only. Do not use on broken skin.
Video review of: Lindi Skin